Blah, Blah! Technology welcomes our new subscribers from Digg, StumbleUpon, del.icio.us and Sphinn! Chances are, you either arrived here because you really like Star Trek, or you want to get the most out of Google Webmaster Tools — so hi!
Yes, that’s the kind of thing you can expect from the Blah, Blah! Technology ‘blog; an eclectic yet entertaining and sometimes edifying mix of topics.
As an example, here’s a comment on a recent SEO Moz article of mine, discussing Google’s growing pains:
“I love these kind of posts — kind of cerebral but based on real observation and experience, not just listen-to-me-talk meditations.”
I take great pride in delivering quality commentary and opinion, not reportagé.
So you Digg’d / StumbledUpon the Star Trek stuff, eh?
If you’re into science & technology, the Star Trek thing wasn’t a blip. I’ve got plenty more stuff you might want wrap your grey stuff around:
- Serious Science: gesture recognition signals Surveillance 2.0
- Serious Science: bionic eye in sight?
- Serious Science: the ultimate party drug? Part 1
- Serious Science: cloaking device
- Just what is technology?
- Scientific advancements of the future
- Water-dependent alien life on the rocks?
- ‘WiTricity’ wireless electricity for all?
- Real-life ‘Tricorder’ invented
- Internet circa 2035…
- Replacing lost limbs shows growth
- How close are we to Star Trek technology? Obviously!
- Teleportation? It’s a matter of fact!
For more philosophical thought pieces on technology, science & physics, you might like the following:
- The answer to life, the universe and everything in it…
- Water worlds are oceans apart
- Robot rights for the wrong reasons?
- A universal illusion
- Similarities across scales of size and proportion
- We have all the time in the world
So you Sphinned / StumbledUpon the SEO stuff, yeah?
For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tips, help & advice:
- Improve SEO with Google Webmaster Tools Obviously!
- 2-4-1 keyword listing on Google SERP
- SEO: To link is to like is to luv
- SEO tips for websites
- What search engines really, really, really want from your website
- 5 minute SEO primer for beginners
- The ‘blogroll is dead. Viva la citation!
- Search Engine Optimization: the art of ti…
For a more challenging discussion of search marketing and SEO, as well as the future of search:
- Search Engines to kill comment spam?
- The death of the search engine
- Google’s search information paradox
- SEO is dead? Not quite…
- Google Universal no panacea for all search
Again, Kate & I thank you all!
Without you, there is no Blah, Blah! Technology ‘blog.
And, you can also join the Blah, Blah! Technology ‘blog Page on Facebook.
So stick around, there’s plenty more to come…