Social Networking is in my opinion a prerequisite of successful ‘blogging. So my question to you is, which is your favorite Social Network?
In keeping with the democratic process under way over there in the US, set aside your apathy & indifference, cast your vote and let’s see who’s top of the Social Networking league…
Socialize Me! 1.0 Plugin for WordPress
As of today, the Socialize Me! Plugin hits version one.
To you as a networker and a ‘blogger, what are the benefits to using the Socialize Me! Plugin?
The benefits include:
- Close the Social Loop — keep the dialogue going from authorship to readership.
- Encourage your visitors to connect with you while reading your stuff.
- A quick and easy way to connect with like-minded people.
Socialize Me! features include:
- Support for all of the major Social Media & Networking websites — Pownce, Twitter, Jaiku, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Digg, Delicious, Sphinn, Reddit, Propeller, Mixx, MyBlogLog, Mashable, Furl, Ma.gnolia, Clipmarks, Bebo, MySpace, Slashdot, Newsvine, Shoutwire, Technorati, Last.fm, Pandora, Flickr, Revver, Ecademy, LinkedIn, Xing, Ryze.
- Supports direct messaging to your Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Digg and Ecademy profiles.
- Text link colour styling options — match Socialize Me! to the colour scheme of your own ‘blog.
- Customize your display name — use a pseudonym instead of your real name.
Got a question? If so, then visit the Socialize Me! Discussion Board over on Facebook!