Call it a meme, call it a waste of time, call it what you will. I don’t care.
Right now, I’m battling with sIFR like a warrior (currently 5-2 to sIFR) and with time running out, I’m struggling to come up with an half-decent article.
So instead of something more worthwhile, here’s a bunch of things I’m not:
- A fussy eater, so that’s vegetarianism right out of the window.
- Even slightly religious, though I’ve been known to be spiritual, when the mood takes me.
- In a relationship, though that’s not for the want of trying.
- Precious about my work, though I will give you a good argument if you choose to take issue.
- Motivated by the pursuit of wealth. For me, being happy means more. If I happen to become a millionaire on the side, that’s a bonus.
- Ruled by others. I’ve always walked my own path, sometimes a path least trodden by others.
- Too smart to be a danger to others.
- Too stupid to be anyones’ fool.
So there you go. If you feel strangely compelled to run with this on your own ‘blog, be sure to link back to this’n.
Listing the things I am would be too introspective and analytical for this hour. And given I’m only writing this while I upload some stuff onto my server, hey, you’ll get what you’re given, OK?!