So it’s that time of year again, eh? Well, not to be left out, here’s my top 10 list of science & technology articles for 2006.
- Apple iPhone: can Apple make the right call?
- Apple and the ‘billion dollar’ download patent
- Life’s top 10 greatest inventions
- Paper data storage technique could put 256GB on an A4 sheet, closely followed in the news by an article denouncing the claims made.
- How close are we to Star Trek technology? Personal favourite of mine.
- The “Zune vs iPod” 3-parter   
- The “Apple Mac Tablet for the rest of us” 3-parter   
- The “Could Apple exit the hardware business?” 3-parter   
- The “When road tax, red diesel, organic food and bio-fuels meet” 4-parter    
- Songbird: new music player on-song, if a little out of tune
I’m actually quite surprised with the current number one, but then again, it did get featured on Digg .. not that it actually scored highly, or anything!
So after looking again, the runner up is more of a surprise. I really did think number five would have been in the top spot.
As you can see, I do tend to ramble on sometimes, but when I have something to say, there’s usually a lot to be said.
Plus, if anything has to be said, I have to make sure I can back up my claims with some hard facts and evidence.
This is my style. To be carried on into 2007 and beyond.
So if you like any of the above, stick around…