Yet another ‘blogging article…
Friday, 25 May 2007 — by Wayne Smallman
Man, is the web just totally crowded with ‘blogging tips & tricks, or what?! It’s almost like ‘blogging advice & help articles are in your face wherever you turn, isn’t it? So what makes mine any different? You doing something with my advice and then making good of it…
So you want to know more about ‘blogging. Or, you’d like to become a better ‘blogger, make friends and gain traffic. Or maybe you want to know how to measure the value of a business ‘blog.
Well then, you’ve come to the right place, haven’t you?
I’ve pulled together all of my top ‘blogging advice, tips & tricks articles and plonked them down in the one post.
All of which empowers you enough so that you don’t have to pay the fees shills like me normally charge for our services.
Here’s 4 articles on boosting and bettering your ‘blog:
- To begin with, here’s some better ‘blogging tips & advice.
- And here’s 19 better ‘blogging ideas.
- If you run a business, then here’s some insight into the value of business ‘blogging.
- What the search engines really, really, really want from your website.
If you’re into optimizing your ‘blog for the search engines, and you’re a social ‘Netizen, here’s 5 articles on making the most of your web presence:
- Here’s some advice on how to create the perfect URL.
- Patience is required, a web presence takes time.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tips for websites.
- The ideal Landing Page design.
- SEO & SEM (Search Engine Marketing): directories are still cool!
So you’re taking things a step further and you want to press forward with your Personal Brand and explore Brand Management thing:
As always, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll do my utmost to offer some personal, hands-on advice.
And be sure to bookmark this web page .. you never know when you might need it!